360 Degree LED Stick Light - Nuclear Diving
Nuclear diving operations demand the best performing diving gear for submerged nuclear plant equipment repair and inspection. Mission critical tasks have an impact on the diver’s radiation exposure well as the plant’s continued safe operation. Our patented (#9,310,067) Nuclear LED Stick Light is designed for extreme operation conditions and incorporates the highest quality materials, such as 316 stainless steel, submersible grade cable, and silicone rubber components. Every light is certified hydro-tested to 100 ft depths.
Each unit also includes an AC to DC power supply (positioned 1 ft from AC power outlet). Select the optional eye nut and anchor platform for multi-position, hands free use.
The Nuclear LED Stick Light be used topside without over-heating the stick light.
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel Exterior Parts
- Hydrotest Certification to 100 ft
- Negative Buoyant
- Extreme Grade Submersible Cable in Safety Yellow Color
- Standard 100 foot cable length
- Natural White Spectrum Light
- 360 Degree Light Coverage
- 50,000 Hours of LED Life
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate Design
- DC Power Supply
- Free of Hazardous Materials (vs. mercury containing fluorescent tubes)
Accessories & Options
(call for information & pricing)
- Optional LED Colors
- Other cable lengths
WEIGHT (light only)
|1 Ft||13.0" L x 1-3/4" tube||1 lb||2,000+|
|2 Ft||25.5" L x 1-3/4" tube||2 lb||3,500+|
|4 Ft||44.0" L x 1-3/4" tube||4 lb||7,000+|